Monday 22 April 2013

"You call yourself Fat Amy?" "Ya, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back"

Jelly for breakfast (sigh...........).

A new low for me. 

The ever so fabulous Kate Moss once uttered the controversial line: 

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

Well I am sorry Mrs.Moss but clearly you have never had a chicken fillet roll from Centra after a night out!

Seen to many as an encouraging motto for anorexia it can be seen in a positive light to those who just want to be healthy? Whatever way we look at it our weight does not define who we are but it can have a serious impact in our lives, too thing, too fat. You can't win either way.
So what I am trying to do is find the happy medium.

I'm 'average'. 

My BMI tells me that I am a 'normal weight'. Does this mean that I should keep eating the food I am eating or stop exercising? This sudden burst of healthiness is long over due for me. Up to the age of 16 I played a number of sports and could easily run for a half an hour without keeling over. 

Nowadays, three minutes on a treadmill and I'm gasping for breath. 


One thought: THAT SH!T CRAY.

Its exam time and even though I would thoroughly enjoying stuffing my face, anything to help make 20th Century Literature more bearable, I can't. I would like to save the eyes of many from having to look at me parade around in a bikini 6 weeks from now. 

So instead of that loaf of bread that is calling my name from the press I'll have to settle for an apple instead.... 

Now back to Moore, Yeats and Joyce..........I hate you guys. 

X







No comments:

Post a Comment