Friday 26 April 2013

So I went to Pennys...

So I was in town today and I decided to pop into Penny's (Primark). And as every girl knows you can't just go into Pennys or walk through it without picking something up, it's just impossible!
Exactly 6 weeks from today my friends and I will be leaving for Magaluf  :)
I've been dying to go holiday shopping since we have booked it but I have been busy with college and exams. But today I could not resist :) There was a million and one things that I wanted but I settled and just picked up two bikinis, already excited :) EKKK!

These two bikinis I purchased came in separate top's and bottoms which is way better then the sets that are let's say 8 on top and  8 on bottom, because usually people differ on top and on bottom which ends up with people swapping different tops and bottoms and it just leaves it messy. So I was happy to see these two not in a set but separate.

                                                                                  Top: 7
                                                                               Bottoms: 5

Top: 8
Bottom: 5


I really like both patterns, they are something that I usually wouldn't go for, my previous bikinis were plain. But this year I decided against my boring old ways and to try something new :) The only downside that I have with the gold one is the bottoms are very low in the front and as I do not suffer from "a beach body" I feel that I may be a little self-conscious in them but I have six weeks to sort that out ;)   

There wasn't a great selection in the Penny's in my town, Ireland I feel never get's as nice things as let's say England. Even bigger city's in Ireland like Dublin get better stock than the smaller one's, because of this there was a lot of bikinis that I already had from last year. 
Here are a few that I picked up last summer.



                           

     The two bikinis above I purchased in a set for 12 last year. I didn't think that they would be any good size wise or look good on, but I have to say I LOVED the polka dot one on. I even switched around the bottoms  pairing it with either purple or red!  





This was a last minute purchase at the check out for 3.50 they are by far the best lashes that I have used, LOVE them. 



As we are speaking of summer I decided to show some summer color nail polishes that I love and after the dark colors of winter it is nice to be able to use these again :) 

Lavender Cupcake, Bubblegum Pink, Lemon, SpectaculART.  


So I'm sure in the next few weeks I will be making a number of purchases, both online and in stores :) Can't wait to see what they are :)  Anyone going anywhere nice this summer? or has anyone any good website for summer clothes? 

Have a great weekend :) 

X
  

3 comments:

  1. Those polka dot bikinis are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favorite can't wait to wear them, only 4 weeks to go :) X

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dot & paisley print bikinis! So pretty. I wish I was going on holiday this year! x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete