Saturday 20 April 2013

Beachy Goodness.


So our walk on the beach yesterday turned into a typical summery evening which consisted of acting like a child on a trampoline,  eating a 99’ ice cream cone by the sea,  running around sand dunes like we had never been on one in our lives and chips to end (diet for Maga OUT the window!!).

Sligo is a beautiful place to live and I take some of the sights we have to offer for granted. It has some lovely beaches and Strand hill has to be the most beautiful one. However THIS is not something I take for granted and in a heartbeat I would live right beside here (Instead of a 20 minute car drive, but it’s worth it!).    It is popular for it's surfing and it is not a beach one can go swimming at on a hot day. A walk on the beach and it's surrounding area's will have to suffice!
  


I left this written in the sand with my hand print :) 







And a sun set to end our rosemantic evening. 



As nice as it looked it was Baltic out and I was glad I brought my jacket and hat with me. Cold aside I can't wait to spend a lot more time down in Strand hill this summer. 

X


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pictures.love a lovely day out. roll on sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete