Thursday 18 April 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Beauty Tag!




So this tag was floating around you tube a couple of months ago and I loved watching a number of You tubers that I follow do this so I decided to do a written version instead!!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most inexpensive beauty item that I own would have to be some nail polish by Essence which I got for about 1 euro and something cent. It’s not that great it chips so easily and was just an impulse buy. The most expensive beauty item is my GHD which cost 200 euro. It was gotten by my parent’s for my sixteenth birthday, 5 years later and it is still going strong. I have defiantly got the money’s worth out of it!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think a lot of girls will be able to relate to this love/hate relationship: Fake Tan. I have tried many products and have had many disasters with a few but in the end i always fall back on the reliable Sally Hansen. I love looking tanned it makes you feel better and clothes look so much nicer on tanned skin. I have sallow skin so when I go out in the sun I tan very easily however as I live in Ireland and the sun comes to visit us once a year I barely get a chance to catch it’s rays. So fake tan is always in my beauty corner! As much as I love Sally Hansen it does have it’s downsides. Intended for ‘airbrushed legs’ most people use it all over their body. But if caught in the rain  or someone spills a drink on you on a night out, you can say goodbye to the ‘sun kissed glow’ (It states that it is waterproof but it becomes quite streaked if water gets on it)! It rubs off on your clothes very easily and if you don’t shower the day after using it you can end up looking quite patchy.
None the less Sally will always be on standby for me, its quick and easy to apply, just remember stay out of the rain ladies!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious beauty products would defiantly have to be my Soap and Glory products. When I use them I feel so cleansed and my skin is so soft. They smell yummy and look yummy. People always ask me what I’m wearing when I have used them because they smell so good. Speaking of which Boots own brand Cocoa Butter is also one of my most delicious beauty products. Makes my skin smell nice and smooth!
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Beauty products that I neglect would have to be (and it pains me to admit this) is stuff to clean my face. I literally use baby wipes all the time and wash my face with just Dove soap and water.I use Nivea’s moisturizer but that is literally it. I have clear skin so maybe it’s a good thing I don’t use too much products on my face!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
There are three two beauty products which give me the most self confidence. The first is a nice perfume, nothing makes me feel as good as smelling nice and knowing other people can smell it. My friend recently got me Armani Code which is my favorite perfume in the world and I love wearing it. The second would have to be fake eyelashes. As eyes are “windows to your soul” I feel most confident when the are looking big and captivating.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
In the opposite sex I find smell very attractive (and I don’t mean their body odor ). If a guy is wearing an aftershave (Particularly Paco Rabanne One million) I can’t help but be a little but attracted. Also shoes. This is weird thing for me but if a guy is not wearing nice shoes it instantly turns me off so nice shoes makes me I suppose more attracted?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This was the most easiest question to answer. There are two products that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to receive as a gift. They are currently on my WANTWORTHY list and one day I hope to get them. The first is a Micheal Kors Rose Gold watch. UGH I am obsessed with it that or a plain gold watch from his line! The second is a little bit greedy of me as they do cost quite a bit. But a Chanel Classic Black Flap Bag. Oh I have had my eye’s on them for years but that dream to own a genuine one is far far away. It is an item which will most defiantly be on my want list for a very long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment