Thursday 18 April 2013

Feng Shui!


A cluttered room always makes me feel like I have a cluttered mind.
I have a desk in my room that has been there through my entire teenage years, so as I haven’t been a teenager in two years I figured it was time to get rid of it and move on to bigger and better things! It’s annoying having half of my stuff in Galway and half in Sligo but once May 10th comes I’ll be moving home for good  *cue numerous sad faces* Which means more clutter for me to try and locate in my room! So as I put it earlier I want a “grown up” room!! Now in place of the desk is (some of) my shooooes <3 

Image
After my exams are finished I plan on picking out new paint for my white walls, new curtains and basically new everything for it!  New room, new me and a fresh start to this education free adventure I am about to embark on.
Only problem with my room is lack of storage, so I can’t wait to get shelves put in so I can display all my photos and books! When I was tidying the rest of my books away earlier I forgot I left this pile in the hall :-/
IMAG1042
Now I have to go and sort all my shoes and the rest of the mess that is my room right now.Slight obsession with black shoes I know ! :O But these bad boys are going to new homes.
IMAG1040

Now I have "SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES" and an excuse to buy a lot more shoes, yay! :)  
X

No comments:

Post a Comment