Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wishing my life away! October edition!





Call me a basic bitch, but one of these bags are still high on my wish list! 


The city of Love that needs no introduction. A city break anywhere is on my wish list, I've never been to Paris and it's never been high on my list of places to go but I would love to tick it off my bucket list! 


While I'm not thinking of going this short, I am thinking of taking a good 3 inches off my hair and making it more light in color. 


I've been on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket for a long time and being so close to buying a Topshop one on serveral occasions but the colour has always been off for me. I think this Denim Jacket from Lasula Boutique is the one!  


This jacket from River Island is a winter staple, with or without the fur I would no doubt get my moneys worth from this jacket! 


After seeing this on So Sue Me's Facebook page, I fell in love. I'm a play-suit girl: I own more of them than dresses, so while it's on my wish list I already purchased this Missguided one and hopefully will have it before my night out next weekend! 


Tickets go on sale this Friday, that can only mean on thing.....ya I won't be getting them. Priced at €90 I'm afraid I won't be going, but a girl can wish! 


My mind is already thinking of outfits for the colder months in particular Christmas! I never really liked over the knee boots but I think that these Zara ones have changed my mind! 


X




No comments:

Post a Comment