Monday 10 October 2016

I left my heart in LDN

Last weekend I surprised (with the help of Tom Cat) my bestest bestie with a birthday gift I knew she would love: MOI.




 


 

We spent the weekend drinking cheap wine and getting lost on the underground. 
Fun (it's not) but sick fact: If you go on the underground and then blow your nose, the dust that comes out is black. SICK I KNOW. 
With a population of 8.6 million London City is not for the faint-hearted or the claustrophobic. 

 

              

But I do love it. Buildings that are higher than the sky and people from every walk of life, hustling and bustling around not paying attention to whats beside them.

Shared smiles on a tube full of strangers as you and your 'friends for the weekend' crash on and then fall over because it takes off at the speed of lightening. 

There is no personal space on the tube, chewing gum is a necessity and always live with the fear that the doors will close on you and you'll be trapped on who knows what platform while everyone else takes off to god knows where.






Shopping is like a war zone, every person for themselves. 

I actually have no idea how anyone works in the shops on Oxford Street or the likes of Mc Donalds, it honestly looks like a bomb site has hit the place, clothes everywhere.  




Cheeky tube rides at 5 am and even cheekier cheeseburgers. 




It's my third time in London, and each time it feels like I'm visiting a different city. 

So much to see, so little time.



But I'll be back London......... 


Soon. 


X

          







No comments:

Post a Comment