Tuesday 4 October 2016

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live...

"Words are in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic"- J.K Rowling


This weekend I was in London and got to go to a place I have wanted to visit for quite some time. 
Harry potter world. 
Yes, that's not the correct terminology to use there, but Warner brothers studio whatever you want call it, heaven for the extreme HP fans. 
So I thought I would share my pictures because if not for you, then just for me to look back on and remember. One ticket was 35 pounds and of course I took my fav person for her birthday. I had to book it three weeks in advance because it is always sold out, and I still only managed to get it for 6.00 pm on a Sunday which suited us and our hangovers just fine. 
It is not a guided tour so you can spend as long as you want in
 each area looking at all the little pieces of 'magic'. 
























x


No comments:

Post a Comment