Saturday 18 June 2016

Wishing my life away! June Edition


Hi. I'm Sinead and I'm a basic bitch. 







I keep having dreams about this place. I want to do a graduate visa to New York in September of 2017 so maybe that is why, I wanna stroll around the city getting lost pretending I'm Carrie Bradshaw or Blair Waldrof, HA a girl can dream!



Yes a bomber jacket! I have a love/hate relationship with them but everyone and their granny seem's to be rocking them this summer and here is hoping I will add a few more to my wardrobe. 



To be honest I would go to any hot country right now. Remember when Ireland was sunny there for all of two minutes, I got a farmers tan and I need to even it out! My skin needs some vitamin D!!


Considering how much I love listening to music I really do need to invest in a good pair of headphones, every blogger has these Instagram worthy ones. To be honest my ones would probably end up battered...


Dubbed the blogger friendly camera. Good marketing skills well done Olympus.
Gimme one now please. 


It's simple and classic and after my Master's is done I'm treating myself.


This tattoo is kinda what I want to get, a stick-man holding a heart balloon on my left rib cage, minus that creepy smile. Don't ask why, I just want it. And most likely in the next week or two (Sorry mam) 


Once a converse girl, now a converted Van's girl. 
Gimme. 


Sinéad

x



No comments:

Post a Comment