Friday 11 July 2014

Catrice VS MAC

Flash back Friday to last year when I wrote this post! 
I wonder why I NEVER posted it. I think I was very much afraid of these beauty posts (still am) and the fact that know one would actually care.
*Those that matter don't mind*
and
*Those that mind don't matter*

BUT here's to not caring and sharing my thoughts (a year on) with you!(whomever you maybe)!

 Catrice may not be a high ranged cosmetic range but compared to those that are expensive and more popular they serve the exact same purpose for a quarter of the price and are good quality. 
From their nail polishes, foundations and mascaras they are a go to product for me and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. 
Last year I made a 'mid-year resolution' to wear more lipstick as I was never really into it. And a year on I have stuck to that resolution. (not one of  the hardest ones I have made ever made)

So while sticking to my 'wear more lipstick' facade I couldn't help but notice the shocking color similarities between Catrice 'Matt-erial girl' and MACS 'Rebel'.








There are obvious differences with the first being that Catrice has a more matt finish whereas Rebel has a more dewy glossy shine. Nonetheless I feel that when put side by side the two products are easily similar in color.

Now for those who don't believe me here are the two products Cartice on my top lip and MAC on the bottom. 


Anyone else find good dupes of MAC products?

Sinéad
x


  

No comments:

Post a Comment