Wednesday 8 October 2014

Interrailing Summer 2014

From my last few blog post  I'm sure you can tell that YES I went interrailing for a month this summer. Long story short I won two tickets thanks to USIT on a facebook competition on Spin 103.8. Regardless if I had won the tickets or not me and my two friends, Laura and Mairead had already planned to go travelling for the month. 
Winning just meant we all had a little bit more money in our pockets.
Its been over a month since we have been back and if anyone who follows me on Instagram you will certainly see how I have been suffering from post interrariling blues!

To go from travelling for four weeks through some many different countries, meeting new people, trying new food and drink to home and work was a bit of a come down. There were several things that we did appreciate coming home to i.e a comfortable bed, for me it was proper milk and cereal.

Writing these blog posts let me go back over the memories the highs and the very low lows.
It may not interest some people in the slightest but I do this for me and no one else and if you like it then that's just a bonus.



So here it goes....




 The story of 3 girls, 2 flights, 9 countries, 10 major cities, several metros, buses, taxis, bicycles, and many miles walked.
 A 100 wrong directions and about 12 rights ones!
 10 Irish Pubs, 10 different ciders. 10(0) Mc Donalds, a few bad hangovers, one paddy, one fight, one very angry racist polish man, one robbery (and all the lost items along the way) one tattoo, a few Romeos, a million Church's/towers climbed, a 1000 laughs and countless random people met along the way, 4 weeks we wont be forgetting soon.


Now it's time to relive the memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment