Thursday 9 February 2017

Spring time

I love the sea. 

The fresh air, the calmness, even the coldness. 

It's my happy place. 

When I was in Limerick for my Masters there were no beaches close by and anytime I was at home I would make a burst towards the sea.

I'm from South Sligo and my heart has always been in Strandhill, it has been my favourite beach in Sligo. You can see some of my posts that I've done before herehere and here!

That was until the other day. 

I'm ashamed to say I had never been to Streedagh beach, Grange in North Sligo, it's a beach I never knew existed let alone ventured too and I can't believe what I've been missing out on. 









I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and I plan on visiting it many more times in the next few months. 

Fortunately for me I was 'working' while I got to take in these views, not a bad job eh?

Next we took off to the sleepy sea side town of Mullaghmore. 

I've never experienced something like it, it was so quiet and calm. 




So spring is definitely here and I'm loving the blue skies as I walk around town, just don't forget to look up now and then, the buildings in Sligo are extremely pretty. 


   All photos taken my me on Iphone SE & Canon 1200D with this being said I find my Iphone     pictures looked far better than the Canon ones, so never underestimate the power of a phone       camera with the right lightening you can take great pictures! ^ (the above photo has been edited no filter)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment