Friday 30 December 2016

16 of my favourite photos of 2016

It has been a year of many highs and lows and with only two days until 2017 I wanted to share some of my favourite photos and memories from 2016. 

strandhill, summer 16'

strandhill, summer 16' my beautiful mother.

my nephew ruari, pinky and princess consuela banana hammock. 

strandhill, summer 16'

   
                                          One of the many long journeys from Limerick to Sligo in March

Presenter of UL News Day in April

curraghchase forest park, Limerick in August.

Killaloe, ballina, Tipperary in May. 

London in October. 


Catch up with my favs at Niall & Clares (Ted) Wedding, June.

Finding out the sex of my Niece in September


My fav-Pip

When the parents came to visit Limerick in February. 

Mum's sixtieth in Eala Bhan in April.  

Harry Potter World, London for Laura's birthday 

Running with Pauline in Rosses Point, Sligo 

x

[All photos taken by me, unless otherwise stated]

No comments:

Post a Comment