Wednesday 17 August 2016

relationshit.


@psychogeneration


WHEN did I suddenly become 'that age' were all my friends want to get married/engaged?
while I'm here unsuccessfully Tindering, failing at the single life, but doing so happily.
 Toxic past relationships have confirmed that I want to stay single for another life time but I'm perfectly happy with it. ME first after all.










I found myself lately talking to friends in long term relationships about how they want a ring on THAT finger, planning hen parties when they haven't even gotten engaged.
I'm sorry but WHO HAS STARTED THIS MADNESS?I'm living week to week, looking for all my single ladies (they're are none left....) to go for nights out while my other friends are off saving for their weddings. 

I've already been to one friends beautiful wedding this summer and I don't think there is anything wrong with someone getting married at this age. 
And I'm a bridesmaid (foreva-eva...) next year to my best friend and I don't think I've ever been so excited to stand beside her and watch her get married.


But still.


when did we all grow up?



EXCUSE ME, BUT WE ARE ALL 24 HERE. 



Next thing you know they'll all be wanting babies and THAT is one thing I will surely be keeping well and truly away from.  


just invite me to the christening sesh.
     







x



No comments:

Post a Comment