Wednesday 2 October 2013

"Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day"

Once again I find myself apologizing for the lack of being on here. Few reasons for this FINALLY got my laptop back, working and the days I have been off I have been SO lazy I really have.

It's weird not being back in college and it's kind of depressed me in a way. I miss being surrounded by people and friends all the time and living at home has definitely taken it's toll on me. But I decided it's time to make the best out of a bad situation and invest all my time in this and hopefully make a go of it.

So last week I headed back up to Galway for Arthurs day. Galway always has such a buzz around it all year round even in the quiet periods. But as last week was a popular day to be in Galway I headed back up to enjoy a night out and a pint of the black shtuff!!


17:59: 'To Arthur'


(I look like such a tourist)



After one too many jager bombs and lack of sleep the shops where hit hard the next day! 
I have been looking for a long time for a gold watch. A Michael Kors Gold watch is something that has been on my wantworthy list for a long time and it will be on it for a long long time to come because of the hefty 250 price tag... 

We popped into Brown Thomas to take a look at one :) 


So considering I can't bare to part with 250 right now (not that I have the luxury to part with it either...) I looked in other places that would have a cheaper price tag but still looked just as classy.  

I'm not sure where this is from but it just looks so cosy and classy. 



This one is from River Island and just €37.
I was tempted so many times to buy it but what you can't see in this photo is that the face of the watch sticks up a lot and I just never really liked it that much.  



So having seen a friend's friend with a Gold watch from Claire's Accessories I couldn't help but pick one up for myself at only 23. I had to have two links taken off to fit my wrist right but it is perfect now. 








So I finally have a 'gold' watch that will suffice until I can afford a Michael Kors one which I WILL get eventually. 

I love Gold 'Costume' jewellery they really pull an outfit together!

x





No comments:

Post a Comment