Monday 26 October 2015

Wishing my life away!



They are everywhere at the minute and I need to get my hands on one ASAP!

A Daniel Wellington look a like with half the price tag! A Christmas present that would make my year (hint, hint...)

It will never go out of fashion but for now my Penny's one will have to suffice. 

I want, I NEED!

I know it can look a bit 'tacky' for everyday use but for a night out it is perfect! Take a peek inside and you'll see why!

This jacket.*sigh* I tried it on in the shop and had to be pulled away from it. This picture does not do it justice. If you are in the shop try it on or at least touch it. Pricey but it would last FOREVER. 

Tights. Chunky Knit. Chelsea boots. Enough said.

I'm regretting not keeping the one I had when I was 12.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment